Have you heard of the site SPDate.com? If not, then consider yourself lucky because it’s pretty bad. Now, if you foolishly joined, then you’ll want to know how to cancel your account immediately. It’s a pretty bad site and dating app in general. Which is exactly why I’ve written this blog post. You’ll understand the ins and outs of deleting your SPDate account for good.
Trust me, if you’ve found yourself on SPDate, then chances are good that you want to get yourself off of it as quickly as possible. After checking the place out, it’s very clear that they’re nothing more than a scam site. The things that they do aren’t new and you can come across them in hundreds of sites across the internet. The biggest problem here is that they actively create fake profiles to trick you into upgrading your membership.
The second you sign up, you’re going to start getting messages. You won’t be able to respond to a single one unless you pay. That’s when you find out that it’s all one big lie. The messages have all been sent by bots or paid employees. None of the people are real. The pictures that you see on the profiles have either been bought or stolen to flesh out the scam. This is something that happens a lot with dating sites, so you shouldn’t be surprised. What you should do, though, is get yourself disconnected from the place immediately. If you follow the instructions below, you’ll be able to do just that. Follow them exactly and you’ll never have to deal with this site again.
Steps To Delete Your SPDate.com Profile / Account
To delete your profile:
1. To get started, all you have to do is log into your account just like you normally would.
2. Now look on the left-hand side of the page and click on “Settings”
3. This is going to bring you to a new page where you need to find “Delete Profile” and click on it.
4. Now scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the button that reads “Remove”.
5. Now check all of the boxes that you see. It’s the only way to make sure all of your information is removed from the site.
6. Finally, click continue and that’s it. All of your personal information is now gone from their servers.
How to unsubscribe from their emails:
1. Find the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message that they’ve sent you.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page after you click it.
3. Now you have to select ‘Specify the Subject of your request”.
4. Select “Other” and click send.
5. That’s it. Now you won’t even have to deal with their constant emails anymore.
Not all sites are created equal and some just want to take your money. This is one of those. To keep yourself safe, just remove yourself from the situation as soon as you can. The instructions here will work for you. All you have to do it follow them and you can leave the site and never look back.
Once you’re out of their system, you can focus on finding a better site that actually works for you. There are plenty of them out there; all you have to do is look for them. Either that or you can just opt for this site here. You can always read reviews before you get yourself too involved and that’s exactly what you should do every single time.