Today I am here to talk to you about the unfortunate fact that some people have joined Zoosk.com. Many of those same people end up struggling because they cannot figure out how to cancel their account.
Guess what, I’m putting that to be once and for all by sharing the specific steps to be taken for those looking to cancel their Zoosk account and delete their profile from the database.
Steps To Delete Your Zoosk Account And Cancel Your Membership
If you’ve finally decided to cancel your Zoosk account, you might be at a loss as to how to do it. They don’t make it a point of giving you full instructions on how to do it. On top of that, the process is going to be different depending on what kind of device you happen to be using.
If you’re on a PC, your steps are going to be very different from someone on an Android or an iPhone. All you have to do is continue reading to find out exactly how to remove yourself from the site and make sure that you don’t get charged again.
To delete your profile:
1. Log into your account as you normally would.
2. Click on the blue icon that’s sitting in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you see “Account Status” and click on the edit button.
4. Now all you have to do is click on ‘Deactivate Account”. Now you’re all set and all of your information will be deleted.
To turn off billing:
1. Log into your account
2. Find the blue icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click on it.
3. Scroll down to find “Account Status” and click on the button to edit it.
4. Next, you need to find “subscription” on the left and give it a click.
5. Now you’ll see “Cancel my Subscription.” Click on it and you’ll never be billed again.
To cancel on an Android:
1. Open up the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap on “Account” to get to your information.
3. Now you’re going to tap on “Subscriptions” to get a full list of everything that you happen to be subscribed to.
4. Now it’s just a matter of finding Zoosk and selecting it. You’ll have to confirm your choice and then you’ll be done with it.
To cancel on an iPhone
1. Go to Settings
2. Head to iTunes and App Store
3. Tap on your ID at the top of the screen.
4. Tap on “View Apple ID”
5. Tap on “Subscriptions” to see everything that you’re subscribed to.
6. Head into the options and find “Cancel Subscription.” Tap it and that’s it. You’re free and clear of the site.
Not every single dating site that you sign up for is always going to work for you. That’s why it’s always important to make sure you know how to get yourself out of it.
You don’t want your profile to stay up for years after you’ve stopped using the site. You can end up being seen by someone who thinks that you’re still using it when you’re not.
The best thing that you can do for yourself is to always delete your digital footprint as you move from dating site to dating site. You never know who’s checking these places out and it’s the best way to avoid any confusion. Hopefully, the next site you find will be one that you want to stick with for a very long time. My advice would be to test the waters with a fling account. Either that or you might want to consider using the Instabang.com network. It’s about as solid and upfront as it gets if you’re looking to bang. You can read about the site here in my official review.